Deals must close within 12 months of registration date. To register a deal, the form submission must be completed – you can access it here. It includes specific, uniquely identifiable details on the opportunity being registered including location, decision makers, quantity and time frame, and other relevant details. The Partner also must provide contact information.
The first Partner to submit the deal that meets all of the deal registration criteria, as determined by VergX, will receive an approved deal registration for that deal via email.
VergX strives to notify the Partner of its decision within two business days.
If a deal is declined, VergX will notify the Agent via email and will include the reason(s) for such decision.
Deals will be removed from registration for the following scenarios:
1. A potential client that was already a customer or referral on the date that Partner submitted the Deal Registration Form
2. A potential client determined to have no business relationship with Partner
3. A potential client that was a customer for any period of time during the twelve (12) months immediately prior to the referral date/form submission
4. A potential client that is already in contact (and has had opportunity move within past ninety (90) days) with VergX prior to the referral date/form submission
5. A potential client that has an affiliate that is already a customer on the referral date/form submission, unless the affiliate is a Partner-referred account of the partners
6. A potential client that has been formed as a result of the consolidation of entities, one which is already a VergX customer
7. A potential client that VergX desires to solicit without the assistance of the Partner that was referred by the Partner prior
8. A potential client otherwise determined by VergX not to be eligible for Referral under the signed agreement or associated with another VergX referral source (as associated with Lead Registry of Referral by another Agent) or sales channel.
9. Each of (i) through (viii) above and any Partner referral that VergX has deemed, it its sole discretion, uncredit worthy